Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thank You : Memorial day

Jarrod and I have a lot of family members who have and who are currently serving in the military. We also have a lot of friends who have been in the military as well. It's such a special holiday to remember the servicemen and women and to be thankful for our freedom. We are so thankful to everyone who is apart of the military, who give up their lives to fight for ours, and who have made that ultimate sacrifice. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for allowing our family to be our family and have the freedoms we surely take for granted.  

Left : My grandpa Ogawa, top right : my brother Jesse  and bottom right : my brother in-law Jeremy
Grandpa Oren's tags
And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me. -Lee Greenwood