Monday, May 14, 2012

Beach Trip With My Boys!

For mothers day weekend, Jarrod and Brayden took me on a mini vacation to Lincoln City. I love the beach and I love spending time with my boys, so this mom was so thankful to have them both and for 3 whole days none the less. We spent the weekend relaxing, talking, doing a lot of "firsts" with Brayden, playing, eating and taking pictures! I think (ok, I know) Jarrod was getting a little annoyed at all the pictures I wanted to take. But hey, it's my first mothers day as a mom and our first over-night trip to the beach. (We did get some very bad news while we were there, but another post will be about that later)...We have taken Brayden to the beach before, but just for the day. So, this was a very fun adventure and he was such a trooper! I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and couldn't imagine life any other way. I think this is going to be more of a picture post b/c it's true what they say... A picture is worth 1,000 words~


Jarrod's favorite seafood restaurant Mo's! 

Headed to the beach in my new shades! 


Getting ready to get in the pool! 



Walking on the rocks in Lincoln City, OR

At the Newport Aquarium (with my mouth full of snack)





LOVED watching the sea lions...
SHARKS!
Excited to run on the beach... 

first toe in the ocean... 
... Not so much... LOL

Then dad made me... and I was MAD
Beautiful sunset on the 2nd night



Wouldn't change a single thing...


Enjoying the sunset with dada
Breath taking view from our room...

On our way home we drove up 101 and there was a Kite festival in Rock A Way beach... 


It sure was windy!
Dada being silly! 


So, there you have it our amazing trip in a nutshell. I can't wait for our next family adventure... and there are quite a few on the horizon!!

Oh yea, the boys also got me a new 32" tv for the playroom (with a built-in DVD player) for all those Disney movies Brayden will soon be enjoying! Post about the playroom coming soon...

Here are some Instagram pictures off my phone I wanted to share as well!