Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SURPRISE trip to visit The Lewis Family!

Last week Brayden and I surprised my brother, sister in-law and nephews in Illinois. He has been deployed over seas for a few months so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to go and visit. My mom already had this trip planned and was suppose to go with my little sister, but Rachel couldn't go at the last minute so Brayden and I decided to join! The trip started off rocky because my mom was SOOO sick (but after a few doctors appointments, we were better) and the SURPRISE went off perfectly thanks to my mom and Emily!  

PS. Brayden did so good on all the flights and loved watching the airplanes!

Here is a little photo sequence of our very fun trip! 

Watching the plane's at the airport

sleepy boy! 

Playing with the cousins on the really fun swing! 

St. Louis Zoo day...








The cousins... trouble with a "T"




S'more night in the fire pit (a little marshmallow on the head is no big deal... let me get that for you!)


Visiting Scott Air Force Base




We love Uncle Jesse "Bawk Bawk"

Sidewalk Chalk Day



Heading home after a week of much needed family time... but we sure did miss Dada! 


Family time is amazing, and it really makes me wish we lived closer. All the boys are so cute together and I hope one day they can grow up together. It's crazy it's been so long, but my brother and I share a weird bond that can never be broken or shared with anyone else! The only way this trip could have been better is if Jarrod and Rachel could have joined. Hopefully Soon!