Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering

With everything that has been going on in life I need to take a minute and pay my respects to all those who are currently in my life and those who have come and gone. When September 11th comes along it always makes me think of what is really important in life and it's not how much you make, what kind of house you live in or even what kind of car you drive. It's your family, your friends, your morals and values. Becoming a mom has opened my eyes to things bigger then just myself and I thank God everyday for the opportunities presented to me.

So THANK YOU. Thank you to all my friends and family for being in my life, teaching me things, and making me the person I am today and the better person I want to be for tomorrow... and thank you to our service men and women and to those who make the ultimate sacrifice to protect us.


"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
JFK