Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekend Roundup : Mom and Son Adventures!

I'm pretty sure this last weekend was the one weekend a year Jarrod looks forward to... and I know it's really the start of... you guessed it, FOOTBALL season! The boys had their annual Fantasy Football draft. This year they decided to head to Lost Lake for a 3 day camping adventure (pictures to come). 

What did this mean for Brayden and I? Shopping adventures and park adventures too! We had so much fun while daddy was away. We read books, ate junk food, went shopping, played and did A Lot of airplane watching! We sure had fun and I know Jarrod enjoyed his time with the boys. I didn't get any crazy stories this year about things they did... which only means one thing, their all getting OLD... in bed early and starting to mellow out. It was a fun weekend for all 3 of us that's for sure!