Thursday, August 2, 2012

Throwback Thursday : The Beginning of the Belcher's!

Finally after a CRAZY month I'm back and committed to "Throwback Thursday's"! While going through my pictures I found Anna's bachelorette and wedding pictures! They have been married for over 4 years now and have 2 BEAUTIFUL girls! To celebrate Anna's wedding all the girls came to Portland and stayed at my house, we went out on the town, to dinner and had A LOT of fun! Anna & Jeremy's wedding was at the golf course in Hood River and it was AMAZING! One little side note, their wedding was hands down the hottest day of the year and although it was beautiful, I wanted to DIE it was so hot! Love you tons Belcher family... and I hope these girls don't kill me for putting up these pictures, but look how much can change in just 4 short years!