Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Little Walrus at the Zoo

Being such a dedicated "zoo-going" family, what better way to enjoy the sights, sounds and rain on this Halloween weekend then at the zoo?! I decided to dress Brayden up as a Walrus this year, you can see pictures from Brayden's first Halloween (as a duck) right here! Uncle Jordan and Aunt Meagan met us there and we had so much fun walking around the zoo and seeing all the other kids in their costumes... The zoo had a scavenger hunt and treats at the end. Brayden's walrus costume sure was a hit and people were stopping and wanting to take pictures of him and "awww look at the walrus" I think we heard a million times! I must say so myself he is the cutest walrus I've EVER seen :) It's so funny he gets so excited to put on his costume and then he has a nonstop smile on his face the whole time. It's so much fun seeing him get so excited and we are practicing our "trick or treat" for Wednesday, stay tuned for that! Enjoy our cute little walrus! 

Oh, I almost forgot we got to see the giraffes eating pumpkins! It's so funny how they spread their legs really wide to bend down and eat... one of the highlights for sure!