Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch #3 Rasmussen Farms

Sunday we decided to go to our 3rd pumpkin patch. In Hood River there aren't too many pumpkin patches, but Rasmussen's farm is kind of a family tradition. I can remember going there when I was little and for field trips in elementary school. My mom, sister and my sister's boyfriend met us at the farm and we explored the pumpkin fun zone, the maze and the little farm market. We love when our family and friends join us on our adventures! After about a half hour The Belcher family and Alyssa joined in on the fun. We had a nice little photo shoot and had so much fun! To finish up the amazing weekend, the boys took ALL the kids (and watched football) and Alyssa, Anna and I got to enjoy a 3 hour lunch and I'm sure it could have lasted another 3, so thank you boys for that! Now for the fun part... this is a really big photo post... so get ready... get set... GO!