Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unconditional LoVe

Valentine Day 
noun

Febuary 14, observed in honor of St. Valentine as a day for the exchange of valentines and other tokens of affection. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 

This post is to show how incredibly blessed I am to have these 2 loves in my life! We don't usually make too much fuss over this somewhat ridiculous holiday, but since it's a day to show loved ones how much you love them... I would like to show these 2 how CRAZY I am about them!

I love my husband for so many different reasons... he shows me unconditional love, patients (surprise : I'm probably not the easiest person to be married to) haha, security, friendship, how to be an amazing parent and so so so much more.

I love Brayden for just as many reasons... he has taught me more about life then anyone could, he brings happiness and a kind of joy I've never known. He shows me what "True Love" really is and I wouldn't change one thing about him.

So, Here's to you boys... the loves of my life. I hope you have not just an amazing day, but an amazing YEAR. xoxoxo